Financial Standing Orders
| Print |
- Whenever goods or services are provided by 2CVGB Ltd. (known as 2CVGB herewith) or any of its constituent bodies (Club Shop, SPOG, Magazine Advertising etc.) an invoice must be prepared and delivered to the purchaser concurrent with the supply of goods or services or, in exceptional circumstances, no later than 7 days after the supply of the goods or services.
- An exception to the above may be made where the invoice is in respect of a multiple purchase (as in the case of a series of magazine adverts) where an agreement has been entered into regarding the invoicing period. Under these circumstances the invoice must be issued on delivery of the final installment of the goods or services unless a contractual agreement requiring an alternative arrangement has been entered into between the purchaser and 2CVGB.
- Where an invoice is raised other than by the Treasurer, a copy should be sent to the Treasurer within 7 days
- In the case of purchases by non 2CVGB members, payment will be required at the time of the placing of the order. Otherwise all invoices shall show the date for payment as follows:
- For Club members payment will be required within 14 days.
- For Traders payment of all invoices will be required to be made by the 20th of the month following the date of the invoice.
- Where payment is made by means of cash a receipt must be given to the purchaser at the time of the transaction. This may be in the form of a till receipt or a written receipt on the Club’s official receipt book.
- Where an invoice is not paid within the period required in that invoice, the purchaser will be sent a further invoice requesting payment within a further 7 days. Should this not result in the receipt of the monies due then the Club Secretary shall have the power to institute County Court proceedings on behalf of the club to recover the debt.
- In the event of County Court proceedings being issued against a debtor and judgement being given in the favour of 2CVGB, the Committee shall have the power to withdraw the provision of all goods and services from that person or to impose special terms for future transactions.
- All monies held by anybody on behalf of 2CVGB shall be held on trust and shall be paid into the Club’s bank account in accordance with the arrangements made between the relevant person and the Club Treasurer where
- the monies are for an event this should be as soon as is reasonably practical and should not exceed five working days from the event.
- the monies are part of an on-going collection of monies this should be within 30 working days of receipt.
- Where any person, company or organisation has invoices from the Club which have not been paid for in excess of three months after the date for payment set out in the first invoice, no further goods or services shall be supplied by the Club to that person until all debts are cleared. In the event of this being a person, company or organisation entitled to credit terms the Directors may, at their discretion, require the future purchase of goods or services to be on a payment in advance basis.
- All invoices presented to the Club for payment shall be paid by the Treasurer within 28 days from the date of receipt by the Club. Where an invoice is received by a person other than the Treasurer that person shall pass the invoice to the Treasurer within 14 days of receipt.
- The Treasurer shall present to all meetings of the committee a statement detailing the holdings of the club in all of its accounts together with a summary of all major transactions since the last Committee meeting and bring to the Committee’s attention any foreseeable major calls on the Club’s funds.
- The Directors shall have the power, at their discretion, to vary the above Standing Orders in the event of special circumstances.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 January 2012 22:20