We are currently working hard to make SPOG parts available to order online via a new eShop.
Until then, the latest SPOG price list is published monthly in 2CVGB News, or can be downloaded here.
Orders should be sent to:
c/o David Eden
167 Grampian Way
NOTES ON ORDERING
- Items are supplied in the standard quantities stated (unless otherwise stated standard quantity is ONE). It is assumed that the number of items ordered is the number of PACKS you require. i.e. If you only want one pack of an item which comes as a pack order 1 PACK. DO NOT ORDER the number of items in the pack.
- Quoting the Stock Code and your 2CVGB membership number speeds the process of getting your order together and ensures you get the correct SPOG discount if you are a SPOG member.
- A returnable deposit is charged if the exchange item is not delivered with the order. Contact SPOG Co-ordinator for details of how this is prearranged.
- All items are supplied on the understanding that the purchaser has the necessary skills to fit them or is arranging for them to be fitted by a suitably skilled person. 2CVGB accepts no responsibility for failure or damage caused by the incorrect fitting of any item supplied by us.
- SPOG is a trading style of the 2CVGB Parts Ltd. Registered office 116 Gravel Hill, Coventry, West Midlands, CV4 9JN.