- These Terms & Conditions supersede those published in any prior sales literature. Orders placed and accepted are deemed to be in accordance with these conditions.
- Prices charged will be those in force at the time of order.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Our aim is to provide membership as soon as possible but because the club is run totally by unpaid volunteers please allow up to 4 weeks for confirmation of membership.
- Disputes and complaints should be made directly to us by email or in writing. Your dispute or complaint will be acknowledged within 10 working days and we will aim to resolve it within 20 working days. You will be provided the name of the person handling your complaint at the time of acknowledgement.
- No property in or title to the goods shall pass to the customer unless or until the customer has made full payment of all sums to the vendor.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998) and according to the Which? Web Trader Code of Practice. We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us by providing an opt out system. The type of information we will collect about you includes your name and address, your telephone number and email address and also your credit/debit card details We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us.
- These "Terms and Conditions" do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Any contracts shall in all respects be construed and operate as an English contract and in conformity with English law.