2CVGB is looking for a Web Manager to take over the role of the day to day running of its long established website.
It is preferred that the ideal candidate has some knowledge of websites, how they run and how to update them.
The role also includes:
- maintaining the website and forum and keeping the content up to date and relevant
- responsibility for maintaining the online membership database as well as the uploading of our monthly online magazine
- responsible for answering queries that may come via the website/forum or email
- liaise with contributors and advertisers to make sure we can fulfill their requirements
- work with the teams that organise our national events (National Meeting and Registers Weekend) to make sure the online presence is up to date and functioning (e.g online bookings)
- required to join the committee and become part of the overall running of the club, which will include attending committee meetings, of which there are usually 6 a year plus an AGM
It is the present committee's wish to fully update the present website, and possibly outsource the building of a new improved version as well as move away from our present CMS.
If you are a member of the club and are interested in volunteering to become a part of the team, then please contact me to discuss the role further.
Mark 'Bean' Dunn
- Next >>