Saturday 04 Jul 2020
You are here:

International Driving Permits.

If you read the Government advice at you will find it says;  
"Driving in Europe after Brexit"
If the UK leaves the EU without a deal on 29 March 2019, you might need an IDP to drive in all EU and European Economic Area (EEA) countries, apart from Ireland.
You will need a:
1926 permit to drive in Liechtenstein
1949 permit to drive in Spain, Iceland, Malta and Cyprus
1968 permit to drive in all other EU countries, plus Norway and Switzerland.........
After 28 March 2019, your permit might not be accepted in some countries. Check if the country you’re visiting will still accept your 1926 or 1949 permit after this date. You can check the front of your permit to see which type you have.
If your current IDP is not accepted, you’ll need to replace it with a 1968 permit.
A 1949 permit lasts for 12 months. A 1968 permit lasts for 3 years or until your UK driving licence expires, whichever comes first."

Find Your Local Group

2CVGB Events Calendar

<<  Jul 20  >>
 Mo  Tu  We  Th  Fr  Sa  Su 
    1  2
  6  7  8  91012